Triple Canopy is seeking Fixed Site Guards for immediate entry-level openings at our location in Israel. In this role you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting US government property in support of a classified program. Each Fixed Site Guard is a part of a dynamic team of protective services professionals.
In this role you will:
- Protect government equipment and personnel;
- Provide static installation access control;
- Conduct roving patrols;
- Conduct fixed site guard operations;
- Report violations of your instructions to the guard supervisor;
- Maintain weapons qualification on the M-16/M-4.
For consideration, you must have:
- Attained the age of 21 prior to training date;
- Valid US Driver's License;
- Valid US Tourist Passport;
- Force Protection experience: Minimum of one (1) year of experience, training, or education related to security, law enforcement administration, or operations experience in the Armed Forces, civilian police or commercial security agencies within the past five (5) years;
- No felony or domestic violence conviction (record of recent recurring misdemeanors may adversely impact candidate’s suitability rating);
- Ability to pass a background check, obtain and maintain a secret clearance granted by the Department of Defense;
- Must pass a rigorous physical security training program at our company administered training facility;
- Ability to deploy to an austere environment for a minimum of one (1) year;
- Must adhere to and support company policies, procedures and standards.
If you are interested, please contact Adrienne Kerr at Adrienne.email@example.com.
For mor information, check out Triple Canopy's website.